Starting with Squarespace
building a website as a healthcare professional
Emily Foster, founder of Glowing Potential, teaches all of the "Starting with Squarespace" for Health Professionals. She is a Squarespace Authorized Trainer.
Squarespace sites for hcp's
how: webinar format with live Q&A
Participants: 5 people max.
- On the fence about what website platform to use?
- Want to know what are the key things you need to know as a healthcare professional building a website?
- Want an introduction to a user-friendly platform that you can easily update your services and events?
Join Emily, an authorized Squarespace trainer, as she walks you through just how easy it is to use Squarespace and the key things you need answered as a healthcare professional.
You will walk away from this training knowing if Squarespace is a good fit for you and your business. If you decide it is you will have the baseline knowledge to start building your very own site right away!
Training fee: £59.99/person
*Have a group of friends interested in learning more about Squarespace? Virtual group sessions can be arranged for £59.99/pp - minimum of 4 people.
If you like the platform after this training, you are eligible for a 20% discount on all annual Squarespace website plans.
Upcoming LIVE trainings
Tuesday Jun. 26th, 2018 • 7pm BST
Wednesday Aug. 1st, 2018 • 12.30pm BST
How will the session run?
After introductions I will show you (by sharing my screen) how to go about choosing a template on Squarespace, what to think about when choosing a website template and how you adjust the template to suit your brand. We will then walk through the basics of creating pages, adding in images, text, links, buttons, contact forms and newsletter boxes. I will then show you how you would connect your domain name and make your site live. This session is a jog through Squarespace, intended to give you the very basics to DIY.
5 Reasons why glowing potential uses squarespace
Emily weighs in
I get asked a lot about why I use Squarespace.com for Glowing Potential and here is why:
- I find the platform easy to use. A lot of it is drag and drop.
- Because the platform is easy to use it allows be time to focus on creating content as opposed to fiddling around with the site.
- Great/easy-to-use customer service - I find the help, live-chat function to have been helpful when I've had problems I couldn't solve from the help forum.
- Let's be honest, it's pretty. The templates are well-designed and the style editor in the back-end of the site changes all the theme colours and fonts at once. Basically, what that means is that if you're not that creative it keeps all your colours/fonts the same so design-wise it stays classy.
- Easy payments on products. You can hook up Stripe to take payments.
*Note: This is NOT a sponsored post.
Although I am an Authorized Squarespace Trainer I do not receive commission/income from Squarespace.